Comercial and Company Law
We are continually involved in all types of commercial and corporate transactions and business.
Maritime Law is a field that has traditionally belonged to Commercial Law. AMYA ABOGADOS's main activity consists of providing legal advice to companies in the maritime sector. Consequently, we have amassed extensive expertise in many matters relating to commercial and corporate aspects in companies, not just in the maritime sector but in many other areas of activity.
We are continually involved in all types of commercial and corporate transactions and business. Our team of professionals contribute their knowledge and experience in different aspects that have a decisive influence on decision-taking in relation to a variety of matters, such as
- Sale and acquisition of companies:
- Preparatory contracts and confidentiality agreements
- Due diligence
- Contracts for the sale of stocks and shares.
- Capital increases, mergers, acquisitions and spin-offs.
- Drafting of company by-laws and articles of incorporation, partners’ covenants (General Shareholders’ Meetings, shareholders’ agreements, resolutions of Boards of Directors).
- We have extensive experience in the creation of different types of companies. We advise our clients on how to set up their business ventures and assess their economic viability.
- Commercial contracts (credits and loans, distribution, supply, agency, franchise, mortgages and pledges, banking, insurance).
- In Corporate Law we have proven experience in advising Corporate Bodies (administrators or Boards of Directors and Shareholders’ Meetings or General Assemblies) and defending the rights of minority shareholders. Our lawyers provide legal counsel as Secretaries??? lawyers, administrators and/or advisers to different companies engaging in different activities.
- We specialize in handling judicial claims and arbitration proceedings relating to corporate and commercial rights (challenges corporate agreements, responsibility of administrators, commercial contracts).
- Our lawyers include administrators and we have proven experience in insolvency proceedings, both judicial and extrajudicial receivership proceedings, searching for solutions adapted to the viability of companies through debt restructuring processes with banks, public administrations and ordinary creditors. In this area, from the perspective of both creditors and debtors, we perform a comprehensive analysis of the commercial and criminal responsibilities of the different persons involved in the management of companies in restructuring or insolvency proceedings.
Our firm has proven experience in all types of commercial matters, making it a benchmark firm in the field of Commercial and Corporate Law.
Comercial and Company Law
We are continually involved in all types of commercial and corporate transactions and business. Our team of professionals contribu
International Fisheries Law
Our firm regularly provides services in a wide range of matters, such as: Ship flag registration in third countries. Joint
There are several aspects of shipbuilding in which we put our experience at the service of our clients: Negotiation
As we have acquired vast experience in insurance-related matters, we have routinely provided legal counsel in cases in which the i
Thus, AMYA ABOGADOS has acquired this experience through its participation in numerous cases in which it has provided lega
Maritime and Port Law
Thus, we are qualified to advise our clients in Spain and abroad, and provide a fully integrated maritime law service, spec