Maritime and Port Law
Some of the leading experts in this field collaborate with us on an on-going and stable basis in all technical aspects of maritime and port law.
AMYA ABOGADOS provides services to its clients with the collaboration of some of the best specialists, damage commissioners, naval engineers with expertise in marine insurance, hulls and engines, as well as economists specialising in the maritime business (shipyards, ship-owners, shipping companies, fishing marketing companies, etc.). We offer the widest range of services in this area at legal, economic and technical level. Some of the best experts in all technical aspects of maritime and port law collaborate with us in an on-going and stable manner, complementing the legal counselling we provide our clients, in pursuit of excellence.
Thus, we are qualified to advise our clients in Spain and abroad, and provide a fully integrated maritime law service, specifically in the following areas:
- Contracts relating to the operation of all types of ships.
- Sinking of and damage to all types of ships.
- Arrest of ships in Spanish and international waters. Claims relating to maritime liens against ships.
- Shipping accidents and marine salvage.
- Marine insurance (hull – engine, cargo, P&I)
- Port regulations, concessions, authorizations and administrative specifications.
- Disciplinary proceedings in maritime matters.
- Charter-parties and bills of lading.
- Passage contracts.
- Tow contracts.
- Marine and environmental pollution.
- Advice to consignees, agents and freight forwarders.
- Registration and flagging of vessels.
- Contracts relating to pleasure boating and incidents.
- Extrajudicial, judicial and arbitral claims relating to any area of maritime and commercial law.
We are continually involved in all types of commercial and corporate transactions and business. Our team of professionals contribu
Our firm regularly provides services in a wide range of matters, such as: Ship flag registration in third countries. Joint
There are several aspects of shipbuilding in which we put our experience at the service of our clients: Negotiation
As we have acquired vast experience in insurance-related matters, we have routinely provided legal counsel in cases in which the i
Thus, AMYA ABOGADOS has acquired this experience through its participation in numerous cases in which it has provided lega
Thus, we are qualified to advise our clients in Spain and abroad, and provide a fully integrated maritime law service, spec